We hold auditions for our shows on a regular basis and they are open to the public. Specific information regarding auditions will be posted as we plan them. You can view our Events page in order to read more about specific performances and audition opportunities.
Basic Audition Information
For the auditions, please bring a resume and headshot. On your resume, please include:
- Name, Address, Phone and Email
- Role(s) you are auditioning for, and whether you would accept any other role
- Any conflicts you may have. Performance dates are below. *No conflicts will be accepted for Performance Dates or the week before Opening*
- Past experience, shows, education, special skills or anything else you’d like us to know about you
- Vocal range and dance training
Be prepared to dance and learn a short routine with the appropriate attire and shoes. There may also be a cold reading portion at the auditions.