424 Plaza Drive
Westmont, IL 60559
The Westmont Park District Fitness Club is a full service club which can meet the health and fitness needs of all exercise abilities.
- Cardiovascular area including Treadmills
- Elliptical Cross-Trainers
- Upright and Recumbent Bikes
- Rowing Machines
- Free Weight area and Circuit Training
- Fitness Classes
- 5 Racquetball Courts
- Full-size Air-conditioned Gymnasium
- Sauna and Steam in Men's and Women's Locker Rooms
- Lockable Lockers
- Child Care Facility
- New Member Fitness Assessment & Equipment Orientation
- Special Events
- Personal Training
- Towel Service
- Free WiFi
- and More!
Racquetball is a sport that has been around for many years and continues to be popular among our members. Please consider giving it a try at the Fitness Club, click here for more info.
For more racquetball information or to reserve a racquetball court, Call (630) 789-2673.